BioShield P can be used as both a fog and a spray for the final stage of disinfection.
Due to it’s broad spectrum biocidal activity and strong efficacy, it is recommended in all of Biolink’s Disinfection Programmes and is part of our “Platinum Programme” – for the best results and return on investment from your terminal disinfection programme.
BioShield P has shown superior efficacy compared to similar products in both lab and farm trials. Has a good fogging action, allowing return into well ventilated building within three hours.
|Re-Entry Time||3 Hours Vent||24 Hours Vent|
|H & S||Non-Carcinogenic||Carcinogenic|
BioShield P Key Points
- Formaldehyde free
- High foaming properties
- Potent prolonged effect
- Effective in the presence of organic matter
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds and fungi
- Effective disinfection of all classes of livestock housing
- Superior fogging performance, 3 hour minimum re-entry
- Use as a Final Spray or Fog
- High Efficacy & Low Cost
- Defra Approved and Lion Code Approved
A straw coloured liquid blend of glutaraldehyde and quaternary ammonium compound.
Instructions for use
Pre-clean all the surfaces with a suitable detergent, rinse with water and allow to dry. Using suitable commercially available, low pressure, equipment, saturate all surfaces with diluted BioShield P Sanitizer and Disinfectant at a recommended 1 litre of diluted BioShield P Sanitizer and Disinfectant per 4 m2 surface (mix as per the following dilution ratios).
- Routine Disinfection 1:100
- Defra Foot and Mouth Disease 1:60
- Defra Swine Vesicular Disease Orders 1:160
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:80
- Defra General Orders 1:50
5 litre, 25 litre, 200 litre & 1000 litre.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.