Biophen is a highly active blend of surfactants with high and low molecular weight biocide.
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Effective against viruses, bacteria and yeasts
- Effective in the presence of organic matter
- Recommended for use in Biolink’s formalin free programme
- Heavy duty disinfectant for all non-dairy livestock housing
- Defra Approved and Lion Code Approved
BioPhen General properties
One of the new generation of BPR defended broad spectrum disinfectants from Biolink Limited. BioPhen is highly tolerant of organic matter, is not adversely affected by temperature. It can be used effectively in both hard and soft water. It has a high surfactant content to ensure maximum surface activity and penetration.
Instructions For Use
Apply via a power-washer set at low pressure (1000 psi) with a wide-angled jet. Wet all surfaces thoroughly but avoid excess run-off. Terminal Disinfection 1:100.
5 litre, 25 litre, 200 litre & 1000 litre.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.