Bi-oo-Cyst is a powerful disinfectant, whilst also being effective against endoparasites especially oocysts. Its broad spectrum of activity is effective against viruses, bacteria, moulds and yeasts.
Bi-oo-Cyst Key Points
- Coccidiocide effective against excreted endoparasites including unsporulated oocysts
- Effective against – avian influenza – newcastle disease
- Defra Approved and Lion Code Approved
Its versatility offers farmers the first product that will not only disinfect but at the same time reduce coccidiosis all in one simple operation.
Instructions For Use
Apply at the recommended dilution rate via a power-washer with foaming lance.
- Routine Disinfection 1:100
- Newcastle disease 1:200
- Defra Diseases of Poultry Orders 1:125
- Defra general order 1:50
- Defra TB order 1:15
- Coccidiosis 1:30
- Salmonella 1:200
- Mycobacteria 1:100
5 kg, 25 kg, 200 kg & 1000 kg.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.