BioQuat is a QAC cleaner. Broad spectrum detergent for cleaning and sanatising all livestock buildings, equipment, transport and holding areas.
BioQuat Key Points
- Ability to cope with heavy contamination
- High level of activity
- Broad spectrum
- Safe to use on most surfaces
- Effective against biofilms
- Effective washing of all livestock housing
Its formulation of highly-active quaternary ammonium compound and non-ionic surfactants gives it the high level of activity required to cope with heavy contamination. It also effectively removes biofilms. It is a stable, water-based product and safe in normal use, provided the recommended health safety precautions are followed.
Instructions For Use
To wash down buildings and equipment, apply via a pressure washer set at high pressure (3000psi).
- Apply at a dilution rate of 1:100 to 1:300 depending on the level of soiling