Vac Pac Plus
Vac Pac Plus is the industry-leading vaccine stabilising powder developed by Animal Science Products that provides you and your flocks with stronger, more reliable vaccine protection. By utilising a dark blue dye which provides clear visual assurance of delivery, Vac-Pac Plus® helps you achieve better results and higher returns on your valuable vaccine investment. Vac-Pac Plus® is superior to all other water-line delivered stabilisers as it greatly reduces the amount of time, energy, and extra supplies required to properly vaccinate your flocks – thus allowing you to more effectively and efficiently protect your birds.
Vac Pac Plus Key Points
Vac-Pac Plus® represents more than a decade of research to identify the best ways to deliver, protect, and confirm uptake of vaccines. Many technological advancements have been made in ASP’s vaccine stabiliser that assure you of the very best vaccination results. Some of these advancements include:
- Highly concentrated formula dissolves more quickly than effervescent tablets or animal-derived milk proteins
- Higher stabilising power and solubility means quicker vaccine prep—no more of the 15-minute wait times of competing products
- Our stabilising action is immediate
- The stabilised vaccine diluent is ready to receive the vaccine as soon as Vac-Pac Plus® has been stirred into the solution
- Advanced granulation technologies provide an dark blue color in the solution without all the dust
- Convenient metric size and dosage for international markets.
Vac-Pac Plus has been specially developed to counteract the three major threats that impede proper vaccination. Known as “The Triple Threat,” – oxidisers, pH imbalances, and low tonicity – create conditions that inactivate vaccines and severely reduce proper immunisation. Vac-Pac Plus® overcomes these threats by providing:
- Greater protection against oxidisers, including those in much higher concentrations than typically found in local water supplies
- Over two hours of 100% vaccine protection against high chlorine levels, even occasional shocks from chlorine spikes
- Contains a sophisticated buffering system that sustains an ideal, or “Sweet Spot” pH climate for vaccines, regardless of whether the water used in the stock solution is acidic or alkaline