Credence 1000 is a water-soluble effervescent tablet containing the active ingredient sodium troclosene (NaDCC). When dissolved in water a powerful disinfectant solution is formed by the release of free available chlorine.
Credence is proven to be effective against the following water-borne pathogens, which manifest themselves in slow growth, poor performance, sickness and death.
- Salmonella sp
- Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Shigella sonnei
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Faecal coliforms
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Clostridium sp
- Giardia lambia cysts
- Aspergillus sp
- Cladosporium sp
- Avian Influenza Virus
Credence also prevents the spread of algal blooms, which are detrimental to the provision of safe, clean water. Credence is a government approved disinfectant with international registrations already in place.
- Practical and easy to handle
- Safe to use and transport
- Easy to evaluate in-use dosages
- Wide-spectrum and validated to be effective against viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, spores and fungi
- For use in all livestock production systems, stables, kennels, markets, holding pens and veterinary clinics
- Lowers the pH of drinking water ensuring compatibility with feed acidifiers and gut conditioners such as Salkil, Bact-a-cid and Prefect
When dissolved in water, one Credence 1000 tablet releases 5g of free available chlorine – sufficient for 1000 litres of drinking water.
60 tablets, 520 tablets.