Redtop Fly Trap
The Redtop fly trap uses a safe and biodegradable bait which gets the flies before they get you.
- Add 1 litre of water to the Redtop bait and hang away from your protected area
- Works for 12 weeks – sometimes even longer – and catches up to 20,000 flies
- The Redtop should be placed about 10m (30ft) away from the area that you want to protect
- Hang about 2 – 2.4m (6 – 8ft) above the ground in direct sunlight
- The pheromone in the trap is triggered by UV light – the sunnier it is, the faster it starts working
Redtop Fly Catchers…
- have been used for successful fly control since 1981
- are used in 27 countries worldwide protecting gardens, smallholdings, farms, stables, kennels, disaster and war zones – anywhere that has flies
- work even with fruit flies and pesticide resistant flies, catching them up to ten times faster than other traps
- require no electricity and, at less than 1p per 100 flies, are an economical solution to your fly problem.
Bait is especially appealing to female flies – so reducing the next generation. Simply hang the fly trap away from the area you wish to protect. Low cost, fool proof, disposable.